Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Can I get a little privacy???

This is getting sad. I have to wait for dead weight to fall asleep on the couch to get some privacy. God knows that I don't want him reading these posts. I could always get up @ 5am and write. Nope, he's up then as well! Slep already motherfucker!!!!

It's so sad to me. I remember the times when he was a great father, and an excellant husband. The days where we could talk for hours, and I wouldn't have to worry about upsetting him and setting him off. The days where my childrean had a father. I would give just about anything to have than man back. Where did he go? Taken over by depression and pain I guess. That, and a nasty case of the : Woe is me's.

What are the woe is me's? That is when you let life drag you down. You let every little thing get to you. When you start your day and end your day pissed off at the world. It's not a way to live, that's for sure. Don't get me wrong. I am not the cheery, happy go lucky type. All I am saying is that you have to try to make each day matter, live each day to the fullest. You never know when it could be over.

Today I plan on spending time with my kids. Enjoying their laughs, and their smiles. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. For today though, I'm cool.

Praying that today is a little bit better than yesterday, and that I hope I get to enjoy tomorrow.

No comments: